Monday, September 26, 2011

What is on YOUR mind?

Thanks everyone for taking time to read my post!  I am so humbled that God has called me to do this and so thankful at the same time.  Please leave comments and let me know what is on your mind.  Or, if you are following on Facebook, I invite you to leave comments there as well.  I would like to remind you to also read the "About Me" section on the blog page. (It is also on my Facebook page "Learning On Our Way "Home" under the info tab on the right side of the page then in the General Information section.)  If ever you have any questions or comments please feel free to ask by leaving a comment or by contacting me by email, learningonourwayhome@yahoo.com.  Thank you again and I pray that we would always give God the first place in our hearts and that He would continue to give us great opportunities to be workers in the kingdom of God, that we may point others to Him!

No comments: