Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm taking a break

I am so grateful and humbled that people would come here to read the things that I write about what God is teaching me.  I am thankful for the opportunity to share these things.  I am, however, going to take a short break for a few days.  There are some things that God has placed on my heart and I feel like He wants me to take a few days to focus on praying through them.  They are not bad things, very good things as a matter of fact.  I intend on continuing the blog. I just wanted to let people know that I have not stopped writing and I will be back.  I want to leave you with a question.  I am going to take a "poll" that will be located on the right side of the home page of this blog.  I have a reason for doing this.  I'm not sure how well it is going to work because as I have found out, some of the features on here do not work like it says it is going to. When the page loads, if the poll is not working properly, try reloading the page.  If that still doesn't work, if you would please take time to post a comment here or send an email to learningonourwayhome@yahoo.com and give me your answer to the poll. If you leave a comment on this post, it will not be anonymous.  However, voting on the poll is.  If you send an email, I will be the only one to read it.  In any case, please answer honestly.  I will start the poll by admitting that it would be hard for me to think of the one area that I need the most counsel in because there are so many areas in which I need help.  Thank you so much in advance for participating in this poll. 
I can't wait to meet with you here again very soon!

No comments: